Language & The Arts | Society, Culture & Identity | Lower Secondary | Upper Secondary | 1 Lesson
Revolutionizing peer teaching one online lecture at a time.
- Open Lectures offers Econs & Chem, with Maths, Bio, Physics, Geog lectures in the pipeline.
How do we reclaim the great worth of literature in S’pore’s schools?
Elaine Ee offers an interesting, practical solution.
OpenlySolved is a repository of fully-worked solutions for problems in maths textbooks in S’pore. – Article by founder Dr Lee Chu Keong
- Student Ruth Ng reflects on the benefits of primary school science research projects.
An account of a Skype chat between youths from S’pore & from Gaza.
- Article by Ruth Ng, student
Launch of the Back To School (Singapore) website | 1 Feb 2012.
- Article by Lisa Li and Andrew Loh.
Articles & discussion focused on (but not limited to) recent cases of teachers charged with sexual misconduct in Singapore.
Our education system has a brain; now it needs more of a heart.
- Article by Elaine Ee, mother of three